Last week, I attended SIGGRAPH 2009 in New Orleans. Although attendance was low compared to previous years, it was a great show with a lot of great companies and people in attendance.
Pearson had some new titles debuting at the show. See the top products at the InformIT SIGGRAPH page. Save some cash by taking advantage of the discount that is being offered. New titles include:
- OpenGL Shading Language
- OpenGL Programming Guide
- Mastering Unreal Technology, Volume I
- Mastering Unreal Technology, Volume II
- The Elements of Programming
- Python Essential Reference, 4th edition
- Developing Hybrid Applications for the iPhone
At the event, I recorded a few videos. Many of the videos include authors and the great minds behind the scenes of the best selling computer graphics and programming books. Following are videos from the show, including author interviews.